Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is the right thing for each one of us to do - me, my husband and the other woman?

Been married for 11yrs. 5 mos ago a girl went to our home to confront my husb. Said she had an affair w/ my husb for 5yrs & had 2kids. She got mad bec my husb is too busy &didn't visit them for a long time on wkends as agreed. She forced the issue and talked to me despite the objection of my husb who has no plan of letting me know about this. She's our former housemaid almost half his age. She left the house in a wk after something happened betw them. He didnt know she got pregnant. He supported them anyway. Going back to the issue, she made my husb choose between us. My husb said "don't let me choose because it will only hurt you." He ured me that he'll never leave me and my kids and he never thought of leaving us in those 5 years of cheating. Never suspected because he's always with us. He is a good provider to us. We're still together as if nothing happened to avoid complications. Was partly my fault I pushed him but he should not have gave in Our families dont know about this

No comments:

Post a Comment