Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Do you have a shopping phobia?

I am so glad it almost over, I admit to a shopoholic tendencies. My husband and I have cute issues on this. He loves good food and nice clothes, but he hates any kind of shop. I had to tell him that Santa doesn't exist and that even though we have a natural fireplace no fat man with presents is falling down from the sky! I shopped for his nice daughters and he would get panic attacks in a ladies section. I bought packages of socks and underwear as some of the gifts and he is too embarrased to be with me in the lingerie section. he goes somewhere else and just 15 minutes later and tells me to hurry and he got pissed because I told him to hold these panties! They were just packages of hanes underwear! He loves it when I WEAR Y LINGERIE! those items are expensive. tell all that if you want your mate to look y it costs a little money and to put your mate on a tiny budget and you buy and sites, quit complaining if your wife spends money to look pretty and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment