Wednesday, August 17, 2011

7 days late, 2 hpt - and 2 test from dr. office -?

I am a mother of two, so you would think i'd have this pregnancy stuff down. I am 7 days late, always on time. 2 HPT's bfn and 2 test from dr. bfn also. I used morning urine, and with previous preg hpt was bfp after af missed for 5 days. No symptoms, usually dont start having symptoms til 7/8 wks preg. But I have had normal premenstral cramping since before I was due to start, no af though. This was not planned we are getting married in three months. We arent disgusted if we are, just unexpected. I know all I can do is wait it out but im anxious now, each preg has always been easily detected. Oh, no stress, dont take meds, no weight gain or loss so rules out other obvious reason for af missed/late. Am I pregnant or will af arrive? Anyone else in this boat?

No comments:

Post a Comment