Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can you help me overcome my fears?

i'm afraid because i lived near a store that has a clown as a mascot. every time we'd go shopping he'd talk to my mom and me. i told him to please just go away. he didn't. he pursued me relentlessly. one day i stabbed him with my pocket knife and he punched me in the chest. after that i was a little scared. then after they got a different clown to be the mascot, he bugged me every day i went. one day he said, 'i hear your gonna be 7" i said yeah and tried to leave but he said, "i'll come to your brithday party for free" i said no, my mom said no too because she doesn't accept free services, he was pissed, he screamed and yelled and chased us to our car. his name was crinkles. after that i worked out constantly and trained in the art of Mo Tai so i could destroy any clown i saw. i saw one but i tried to walk away from it, he said, "hello want a balloon?" i said leave me alone, he said, "Awww, such a sourpuss aren't we?" I unleashed, beating it till he was unrecognizale as a clown. i would have killed him but the cops came and i ran. i felt amazing after that. another clown came up to me and i tried once again to leave. i didn't try too hard though, he wouldn't let me go, so we fought. he was good but not as good as me. we were both bloody and beaten. he died at the hospital. i was taken in and because of my age i was put into a mental institution till i was 21 or cured of my "violent coulrophobic tendencies" i'm 15 now, six more years of rage building against them. my only connection to the outside is my laptop. i can't talk to anyone else in here because i hate stupidity. oh well that's my story. i hate to be the first clown i meet out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment