Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is dis guy tryin to play a trick ??!!?

he s a vry close frnd of mine. frm the vry 1st meet he is been talkin as if he s gonna propose. but i jes pretended as if i don understand a thing. but wheneva i ask him wat is he tryin to say, he jes avoids by saying 'il tell u wen time comes'..wud a normal frnd ask his frnd to come out wid him, nd that he s longing to go out wid her???now wen i asked him wat s dat he wants to tell me he jes says i was kiddin....den wen i ask him 2 swear 2 god he says ,it s der bt il tel wen time comes..he keeps tellin y don u come out wid fr which i reply sure vl go out wid frnds....nd den he says 'no' i wanna spend some time oly wid u....bt i refused his so many requests. he also asked me so many times ' wat wud u do if someone proposes u?'or get a guy lke him as a life partner...wat is he tryin 2 say?? is he playin wid me?? .....he also tells me that he likes me d most....nd den he says i was oly kiddin, i don ve nythin 2 say........wat s he tryin 2 do?? i cant ignore him coz he s ma frnd....is he makin a fool out of me???

No comments:

Post a Comment