Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Unknown cause of high white blood cell count for at least 7 years.?

In the past year, I discovered that I have a high white blood cell count of 26,000. I decided to do some digging into my medical file and discovered that this has been the case since I was at least 18-years-old. I know that I haven't felt good since that age. I am now 25. I experience symptoms of extreme fatigue, muscle aches, back aches, weight gain, frequent headaches between my eyes, carpal tunnel syndrome in right arm. Now over the past several months my right leg has been falling asleep frequently for an unknown reason. Doctors frequently complain when taking blood that it is so thick and I need to drink more fluids, however I drink water almost all day long in large quanities. Tests that have been done and found neg. or normal are leukemia, thyroid, hodgkins, arthritis, menopause, hormones, diabetes and cushings. My blood pressure is very good, however sometimes I run a low grade fever of approx 99.5 with my normal being 98.1. Made an appoint. to see a hematologist. Help

No comments:

Post a Comment