Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two dwi's?? Cop Job?

I have two dwi's one in Missouri in 1998 and another in Illinois in 1999....I dont drink and party like that any more. I want to get a cop job in los vegas. i am post certified in Missouri, but they wont take me because of I hade two dwi's what is the chances of them finding my Illinois dwi it does not show on my Missouri drivers license! payd Big bucks to A lawyer to keep it supressed in illinois. It does not even show up on the m.u.l.e.s. or St. louis r.e.g.i.s. police city drivers check. the only way to finde out would be to go to illinois and pull a driving record for my ss number!! In a state that I never had a drivers license. I was an over the road trucker for a while, and even the trucking companys could not finde it, because they ran my missouri driving record! I am not going to repot it. Do you think lvpd will finde it?

No comments:

Post a Comment