Thursday, August 11, 2011

has been my sole source of confidence for so long?

and would like to find something else to be good at. is the only thing I've ever been told I'm good at. My parents neglected me emotionally and developmentally as a child, so even from them, I got no reurance or confidence either. Every time I try something new (not in bed) I give up as soon as I try. I see that it takes practice and think that it's not worth it. I know of so many things I'd like to do, but don't know how to keep myself interested after I get discouraged. I'd like to crochet, sew, fight MMA style, train dogs, etc. I just want something that people will tell me I'm good at and genuinly mean it. I just don't know how to stick in there. Any ideas on where to start? How can I stick in there even when I'm discouraged?

No comments:

Post a Comment