Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby . p,, - the system, cafc, and the law , a frightning thought..?

My heart goes out to you. I know that for some ridiculous reason, the law seems to side with women no matter how brutal and disgusting they may be. I've known some really nice guys hurt very badly by their partners financially, mentally and emotionally as well as physically and yet the law continues to defend the female. I don't know what the solution is, but what I can suggest is make a daily log of everything you endure. In fact make it a blog . If you're afraid of reprisal, use a pen name. Perhaps if enough people realize what's going on, the police and the courts may be forced to change their stance. I personally know many females who had babies just to bleed a guy and the government dry. What happens to their kids they couldn't care less. They are more concerned about the money rolling in . Incidentally, more girls are d by their stepfathers than fathers, yet the woman is never punished for bringing a predator into the house and endangering her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment