Saturday, August 13, 2011

What do girls do when they like a guy?

What do girls do when they like a guy? Today this girl that I like in 7th hour got up from her table to go get something. When she started walking back she walked by me and she walked by me really really slowly. Then 5 seconds later she gets back up to go get something else and then walks really slowly around me again. Then another 10 seconds later she gets back up AGAIN and goes to sharpen her pencil. But this time when she walked back she walked really slowly but then she stopped like right at my table to look at the overhead projector to see what was on the screen(which she had already looked at earlier). And she was standing right there for like 6 seconds and then walked back to her seat. So i'm thinking she wants me to talk to her or start a conversation with her but she is to scared? I don't know. What do you guys think. What do girls do when they flirt with a guy or when they like them. Thanks for reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment