Friday, August 12, 2011

Girls, no girls, desperate.?

For the past two years, I haven't been in a serious relationship, I been going from one girl to another, now for the past couple of months I have been very desperate to get "some", I am a good looking guy but it seems impossible for me to get "some" especially in the last couple of months, I have been hitting on random girls and starting conversation, I got out on couple of dates but they don't seem interested, I am going insane, I got girls on my brain 24/7, I wish I did not care about searching for a girl but no matter how much I force myself to put my attention away from girls, it goes back to them. Right now I am desperate and willing to take just about any girl (I stoop very low due to desperation), I know I can do much better and don't want to settle for someone (and I dont want to play with them), it seems impossible to get a girl. its hurting my head day and night!!! help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment